Trained as an actor, Jim parlayed his talent for persuasion and storytelling into a career as an award-winning PR strategist, writer and entrepreneur. He launched Momentum Communications Group in 2012 to bring a new way of thinking to nonprofit and education communications. He lives with his husband and son in northern New Jersey.
In the Media
- PR PROfile Bulldog Reporter
- Momentum Communications Group Retained by Philharmonia Orchestra of New York Bulldog Reporter
- Alzheimer’s Foundation touts flashback photos in memory campaign PRWeek
- Seven Principles of Advocacy Communications PR News
- The Demise of the Press Release Is Greatly Exaggerated PR News
- 5 Steps to Prepping C-Suite Execs for Media Interviews PR News
Byline: Jim wrote the book, Cigar Family: A 100-Year Journey in the Cigar Industry (Forbes).
Prized Possession: He won a piece of the Death Star model featured in Return of the Jedi in a Star Wars writing contest.