Trained as an actor, Jim parlayed his talent for persuasion and storytelling into a career as an award-winning PR strategist, writer and entrepreneur. He launched Momentum Communications Group in 2012 to bring a new way of thinking to nonprofit and education communications. He lives with his husband and son in northern New Jersey.
In the Media
- PR PROfile Bulldog Reporter
- Momentum Communications Group Retained by Philharmonia Orchestra of New York Bulldog Reporter
- Alzheimer’s Foundation touts flashback photos in memory campaign PRWeek
- Seven Principles of Advocacy Communications PR News
- 5 Steps to Prepping C-Suite Execs for Media Interviews PR News
Jim lived in Germany in the eighties, a short walk from the Wall that divided East and West Berlin.
He won a piece of the Death Star model from Return of the Jedi in a Star Wars writing contest.